What is it about? What are the topics of the forum?
What is it about?
- Presentation of new ideas, projects and research results with a high degree of application
- Inspiration for your own R&D projects
- Bringing together business and science
- exciting presentations from recognized experts
- practical knowledge from the industry
- networking with the specialists of tomorrow and start-ups
- Access to knowledge of innovative institutes and reasearch institution
- About 450 decision-makers
- Networking and organized one-to-one meetings
- Forum accompanying exhibition renowned manufacturer and institutes
- Professional exchange around medical technology
Further informations will follow in the program broschure.
The most important information at a glance
Thursday, October 19, 2023
9:00 am – 6:00 pm (Registration from 8:30 am)
Afterwards get-together with evening snack
Conference Hall (Stadthalle) Tuttlingen
78532 Tuttlingen, Germany
from 198,- EUR (EarlyBird price for members)
all prices under www.innovation-forum-medizintechnik.de/anmeldung
You can look forward to that!
MORE DIALOG. MORE CONTACTS. MORE INFORMATION. MORE MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY.
- Business breakfast: The early bird … Meet with your discussion partners as early as 9:00 in the morning.
- Guided Tour: Use the Guided Tour as an exhibitor to present your competence and address potential business partners. Use the Guided Tour as a visitor to get an overview of the competencies of the exhibitors and thus to get to the topics that really interest you.
- Varied Program: 40 expert lectures in 9 sessions on current topics of the medical technology industry, 2 keynotes, 1 podium talk, best-practice slots
- Speakers’ Corner: Speakers are available after their presentation for further questions and discussions.
- B2B matchmaking tool: book targeted discussions with desired partners in advance.
- TechnologyMountains bonus: ALL participants from TechnologyMountains member companies receive a 50% discount.
- WARM-UP – PRELIMINARY PROGRAM ON OKTOBER, 18th 2023 from 5:00 pm
Get in the mood for the forum with the evening before and discuss with experts from our partner country about current topics of the branch. In the format of a World Café, theses are confirmed and refuted. Registration only possible for forum participants after invitation.
What is a One-to-One meeting?
Through our B2B-Platform, each participant has the possibility to present themselves already before the event and organize up to ten 15-minutes meetings with potential national and international cooperation and business partners for the day of the innovation forum. This is more effective way to connect personally than the typical “small-talk” during the breaks.
We will inform you as soon as the registration platform is opened.
The platform is only available to forum participants, other people cannot book calls.
- professional childcare by trained educators
- care service for children between the ages of 0 and 11
- care times from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- fee required for service
- Registration deadline: September 26, 2022
Who is my contact partner?
Our team is available to answer all your questions. We are looking forward to your contact.
+49 7461 96 97 214
+49 151 61 31 11 03
Who is the organizer?
Industrie- und Handelskammer Schwarzwald-Baar-Heuberg
Is there any hygene concept?
Of course, your health is important to us. We do everything to make you feel safe at our event.
Stay healthy and careful!